PavanBellala wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is no PRINT in PdfAction, only PRINTDIALOG is avialable. Can you
> please let me know how to fire off print menu item using iText or anyother
> way to print without adding javascript.

As far as I remember, Adobe's PDF Technical Standards Evangelist
explained in very clear words that "firing off" the print menu is
IMPOSSIBLE if JavaScript is disabled, regardless if you're using iText
or not.

So either your customer ENABLES JavaScript and gains functionality, or
your customer DISABLES JavaScript and LOSES functionality.

It's his choice, not yours, not iText's, not anyone else's.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info