Hi,

I'm struggling with this and haven't been able to find an answer online
anywhere. I want to add blank signature fields to a table.

I know how to create a blank signature like this:
PdfFormField field = PdfFormField.createSignature(writer);
field.setWidget(new Rectangle(72, 732, 144, 780),
PdfAnnotation.HIGHLIGHT_INVERT);
field.setFieldName("mySig");
field.setFlags(PdfAnnotation.FLAGS_PRINT);
writer.addAnnotation(field);

but how can I add it to a cell on a table I'm creating instead of
Rectangle(72,732,144, 780) which puts it at some location.

I want something like this..
float[] widths1 = {4f, 4f};
PdfPTable table1 = new PdfPTable(widths1);
table1.addCell(new Phrase("test1",font));
table1.addCell(BLANK SIGNATURE FIELD);
table1.add
table1.setWidthPercentage(100);
document.add(table1);