On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 7:22 PM, Cameron Laird
<claird.visipr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 7:14 AM, Mike Marchywka <marchy...@hotmail.com>wrote:
>

>> ________________________________
>> > To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
>> > From: kishore.chitt...@tcs.com
>> > Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:30:36 +0530
>> > Subject: Re: [iText-questions] MalformedByteSequenceException
>> >

>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Can you please guide me how to resolve
>> > this issue. Even though it is not related with itext.
>> >

>> The fact that it isn't related to itext doesn't stop people from
>> responding, however
>> you are likely to get responses like "hire a programmer" at this point :)
>> Know one here knows what your input data looks like, you need to validate
>> it in any case for a real app - never assume another server returns good
>> stuff.

> I'm a candidate for hiring.  I work daily with XML and PDF, and can handle
> even "erratic" situations such as this one appears to be.

It occurs to me I should use less culturally-ambiguous language:  it would
be better to write that my company is available for *contracting* to solve
specific problems such as the one at hand.  I'm not particularly advertising
my availability for full-time employment, only for specialized, temporary
consulting.