I can do it tomorrow, I'm out of office today

From: Janle Sirman [mailto:janle.sir...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 7:10 PM
To: Post all your questions about iText here
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] accessing hidden layer?

yes, I've tried that as well but maybe I did it wrong. can you please point me
to some sample code?

I also found this other thread where they talk about something similar.
http://itext-general.2136553.n4.nabble.com/Images-and-shapes-appear-under-stamped-text-td2167020.html#a2167020

"     Form fields are visualized using annotations (widget annotations).
Annotations are added on top of the content. That's why you can't
"cover" them "up". "

do you think that is my problem as well?

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Jaakov Jalink