On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Lu, Tao (MOH) <tao...@ontario.ca> wrote:

>  Hi, Guys,
>
> I have an existing PDF doc, I need to replace all occurrence of "USA" to
> "CANADA".  Any idea how to do that in iText?

No.

That is, although many newcomers to iText imagine that a task such as you
describe is likely a good one for iText, it's not.  The textual substitution
you describe is almost certainly infeasible.  It's very, very likely that
the most satisfying solution to your problem is to return to the original
text formatted as PDF, replace its "USA"-s, and write it out again as PDF.