I need to produce a table that could span multiple pages and will always
be the first thing added to a new page in a document.  There are two
header rows.  The first header is a description that spans all table
columns.  The second header is actual column headers (one per column).
When the table makes it to the second page, I need the headers to
reprint, but I want the description header to add "(Continued)".

Like this:

Savings Account
Date | description | amount | balance
7/10 | foo         |   9.99 |  100.00
7/10 | foo         |   9.99 |  100.00

***This is a transmission from Purdue Employees Federal Credit
Union (PEFCU) and is intended solely for its authorized
recipient(s), and may contain information that is confidential
and or legally privileged.  If you are not an addressee, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to an addressee,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, publication or copying of the information
contained
in this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us by telephoning (765)
497-3328 or returning the email. You are then instructed to
delete the information from your computer.  Thank you for your
cooperation.***