Hi

I have a requirement to generate a pdf file in the file system from a byte
array. The input is an html string. The pdf that is generated is corrupted
and acrobat does not open it. Below is my code. Also attached the
file. Could anyone please suggest what is it that I am doing wrong:

*

public* *class* MakePDF {

*public* *static* *void* main(String[] args) {

Document doc = *new* Document();

ByteArrayOutputStream baosPDF = *new* ByteArrayOutputStream();

File outFile = *new* File("\\try\\frombytes.pdf");

*try* { // Creating *pdf* document from byte array

FileOutputStream file = *new* FileOutputStream(outFile);

PdfWriter.*getInstance*(doc, *new* FileOutputStream("\\try\\test.pdf"));

PdfWriter.*getInstance*(doc, baosPDF);

doc.open();

just a test document</body></html>";

StringReader strReader = *new* StringReader(htmlStr);

*ArrayList* p = HTMLWorker.*parseToList*(strReader, *null*);

*for* (*int* k = 1; k < p.size(); ++k) {

Element element = (Element)p.get(k);

doc.add(element);

// Add a new page in the *pdf* for new section

doc.newPage();

}

file.write(baosPDF.toByteArray());

file.flush();