Keith and Bruno!

I've been trying to find the words and it seems that Keith has found them
for me..  I agree 100% with what he says..  I lurk here to gleam good
information for possible future projects.  I have in the past asked question
only after I cannot understand/get the examples to work/find an answer in
the book (Of which I have both) to a problem I am having.  You have always
helped.

I see everything you state in my son (who's 21 as of Wednesday).  It seems
that this day and age a lot of people have the "give me what I want as I
don't want to figure it out myself" attitude.  I shake my head at that.  I
was brought up to figure it out yourself first, and then if all possible
outcomes end at a roadblock, seek help, but ask nicely, do not demand..

Glen Hamel
Auric Networks Canada, Inc.
570 Orwell Street, Unit 1
Mississauga, Ontario