Op 8/12/2010 9:03, kartik trivedi schreef:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your reply.i downloaded sample available in download section.
Which download section.
> info.java
I don't know any sample named info.java. Please clarify!
> it is displaying only pdf file information.
Did you take a look at the code?
If so, it probably only gets metadata, not the content of the PDF.
> Instead of that i want to read the Text data available in pdf file and
> if there is image in pdf file then i want to ignore that. i hope to
> hear soon. so can some one provide link of sample which read text data
> from pdf file.
Text extraction is discussed in section 15.3 entitled "Parsing PDFs".
15.3.1 Examining the content with PRTokeniser
15.3.2 Processing content streams with PdfContentStreamProcessor
15.3.3 Extracting text with PdfReaderContentParser and PdfTextExtractor
15.3.4 Finding text margins
15.3.5 Extracting images

Please don't use any samples if you're not sure what they are supposed
to do.
You should read the documentation: http://itextpdf.com/book/
If you don't do this, you'll only produce noise on the list.