Hello support,

I did read your license, but still confused if I can freely use it in my
application or not. Please shed some light here.

I'm building a small website where I want to convert one html page to the
pdf file and store it in my database. This is simply a confirmation page of
user settings. The resulted pdf will be archived and mostly not used or
distributed to any users, however, if a user or any one in our team wants to
see that stored pdf, we may either print it or let them see it in the soft
form. We are not going to do any modification, searches or other advanced
actions on the pdf.

Am I required to get a commercial license or can we simply include this
library into our web site and use it for free to generate and archive these
pdfs?

Thanks for your time

Tom