Hi,
[ itext 2.1.7 ], Objective: add background color or border to paragraphs
added through ColumnText.addElement

it seems that no onParagraph event is triggered in ColumnText.composite
mode. I also doubt it in text mode(well, text mode is not an option).

How could I reach my objective? Would be grateful for any suggestions or
explanations.

Thanks