Ok Thanks for the info!

Should I try with latest version? Was that bug fixed in it?

________________________________

From: 1T3XT BVBA [mailto:i...@1t3xt.info]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 3:04 PM
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] Reading 'Hidden Text' while merging PDFs

Op 1/03/2011 10:23, Jha, Vinay schreef:

This is the code snippet:

Aha, when you say "hidden text" you mean "optional content".
My assumption that you were taking about a hidden text field was wrong.
There was a bug in old versions that caused NullPointerExceptions when
manipulating OC groups in existing PDFs.
Maybe that bug is causing your problem; maybe not.
I'm not sure if OCGs can be merged when concatenating documents.