Hi;

I am generating Arabic using ColumnText.setSimpleColumn(...). It is working
fine about 99% of the time. But as shown in the attached, it is not seperating
2 glyphs on one word. The text for that line is passed in as a single chunk and
the phrase passed in is just that single text chunk. setArabicOptions(0),
setRunDirection(PdfWriter.RUN_DIRECTION_RTL).

The "correct" render is as shown on the right and is how that text is displayed
in Word and in IntelliJ. What's also weird is copy/paste between Word and
Acrobat gets the text really screwed up.

Any idea why it might not be displaying this wrong? Do I need to add somethign
to Acrobat to properly handle Arabic?

thanks - dave