hi there,

we've created an empty pdf-form as a template for our external staff to
fill out. they should be able to
edit and save the form fields with acrobat reader so we've added "extended
functions" upon saving the template.
up to here it woks well.
but this template should be stamped with adress and and some other data
*before* it is released to the external staff
so they know what this document ist all about.
after stamping the document it becomes uneditable with an "error"-message
from the reader that the document has changed
since creation (which is right) and that the "extended functions" are no
longer availabe.

how can i stamp such documents without loosing the functionality of being
edit- and saveable in acroread?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christoph Mikusch

Berufsgenossenschaft Nahrungsmittel und Gastgewerbe
Dynamostraße 7 - 11
68165 Mannheim

 Telefon:  +49 (0) 621 4456-3127

 Mail:     christoph.miku...@bgn.de