Sounds like you are trying to understanding PDF w/o having read ISO 32000-1 –
not possible.   Grab yourself a copy and start reading the relevant sections.

From: Khatri Anand <anand.khatr...@gmail.com<mailto:anand.khatr...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 04:47:15 -0700
To: Post here
<itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] TextField Font

Hello sir,

 1 more problem about the Textfield that
  How can I get the textfield backgroudcolor, Border style, Border Color,
Border width and textColor?

  thanks & regards,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 4:34 AM, Khatri Anand
<anand.khatr...@gmail.com<mailto:anand.khatr...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hello sir,

 Now I use following line of code...

                PdfObject da = itemDict.get(PdfName.DA);
         StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer(da.toString(), " ");
         String fontRef = st.nextToken();
         PdfName fontRefName = new PdfName(PdfName.decodeName(fontRef));
         PdfDictionary font = (PdfDictionary) DR.get(PdfName.FONT);
         PRIndirectReference fontIndRef = (PRIndirectReference)
font.get(fontRefName);
         BaseFont baseFont = BaseFont.createFont(fontIndRef);

But I can't get the output...
so please sir point me out that where I am wrong in above code.....

Thanks & regards,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 4:03 AM, Khatri Anand