From: Sailesh K [skrish...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 6:51 AM
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [iText-questions] OCG spanning multiple pages or template

Hi,

I have a requirement to hide multiple pages in a pdf based on certain actions
(possibly triggered from javascript). From reading the book and online resources
the two ways to do this is using OCG or templates. the latter would need the
end-user to have acrobat (am I right?). My users typically have just the reader.

Using an OCG,How would I make it span multiple pages and trigger hide/show
from javascript? I see that PdfLayer inherits the Pages fiek from pdfDictionary
but not sure exactly how to do this in code?

think this would be a standard-ish requirement. any pointers are much
appreciated.

thanks