Hello,

I tried to generate an PDF file from HTML, but after parsing the list of
characters : "ă, ş and ţ" aren't displayed.
I tried to encode the html text to CP1250 but just "î anb â" are displayed.
This is the source code that i am using:

  iTextSharp.text.Document idocument = new
iTextSharp.text.Document(iTextSharp.text.PageSize.A4, 32, 32, 50, 50);
        using (MemoryStream m = new MemoryStream())
        {
            iTextSharp.text.pdf.PdfWriter.GetInstance(idocument, m);
            idocument.Open();

            using (TextReader sReader = new StreamReader(new
MemoryStream(System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding(1250).GetBytes(html)),
Encoding..GetEncoding(1250)))
            {
                iTextSharp.text.html.simpleparser.HTMLWorker worker = new
iTextSharp.text.html.simpleparser.HTMLWorker(idocument);
                worker.StartDocument();
                worker.Parse(sReader);
                worker.EndDocument();
            }