From: peet...@hotmail.com
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:54:58 +0100
Subject: [iText-questions] BarcodeInter25, createAwtImage image units?

Hi,

I'm using itextpdf-5.1.3 to draw my Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode in Graphics2d
java.

I set the setX (narrow module width calculated from the available width and
printer dpi) and set setN widefactor (3).

I use tenth mm as units. When getting the getBarcodeSize(), I get the correct
width and height in mm.

However when I create an image with createAwtImage, the width of the image is
not the same as the calculated barcode width?

Should there be some conversion?

I can draw the image by drawImage but I'm afraid that the scaling breaks the
barcode image.

Kind regards,

Peter van Raamsdonk

registered trademark of 1T3XT BVBA. Many questions posted to this list can (and
will) be answered with a reference to the iText book:
http://www.itextpdf.com/book/ Please check the keywords list before you ask for
examples: http://itextpdf.com/themes/keywords.php