Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 04:49:29 -0800
From: vahid_nas...@yahoo.com
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] Font subsets document

Hello,
MS-Word uses "Font Fallback" mechanism to show "missing glyphs" of your
selected font. more info: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/goglobal/bb688134
iText/Sharp has the same capability which is defined in FontSelector class.
Here you can define your "Font Substitution" strategy and then call
fontSelector.Process method.