Hi Bruno,
> I'm in München for the moment, presenting the current version of the
> white paper on digital signatures at W-JAX (at 10:15 in the Calgary room
> at the Westin Grand).
enjoy your visit to Germany!
> I have a number of TODOs for the next version of the white paper, and
> I'm accepting 'guest sections' (for instance TU Graz has written a
> section about using IAIK, but I didn't have the time to test it yet).
> I'll start writing again in a couple of weeks.
It would be an honor to contribute!
Let's see how Paulo's schedule works out. In the best case I can write
about a tested implementation ...

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna
Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne, Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales