z080236,

z080236 wrote
> How to achieve this?
> I heard able to sign multiple annotations in form field(signature in form
> field)

You seem not to have subscribed to the mailing list. Nabble meanwhile does a
good job showing users that they have to subscribe to have their mails read
by a large audience. Therefore, please subscribe.

While creating a single signature with multiple appearances is technically
possible, iText's signature creation API does not support doing that
out-of-the-box. You can tweak iText, though, to create multi-appearance
signatures.

That being said, though, I would advice not to do that. Adobe in their
"Digital Signature Appearances" paper from the "Adobe® Acrobat® SDK"
(http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/PPKAppearances.pdf)
writes:

Adobe wrote
> The location of a signature within a document can have a bearing on its
> legal meaning. For this reason, signature fields never refer to more than
> one annotation. If more than one location is associated with a signature,
> the meaning may become ambiguous.

So, Adobe may decide to start (in some coming Reader versions) displaying
such signatures as invalid due to possible legal ambiguities. They already
have made their signature validity requirements stricter in the past...

Regards,   Michael