Valentin,

mkl wrote
> I'll look into the example file later.

I just compared the CMS containers, and the only differences are

1. The old container has an encapsulated content, the new one has not.
2. The old one has no signed attributes, the new one has ContentType,
SigningTime, MessageDigest, and RevocationInfoArchival.
3. The signatureValues differ.
4. The signatureTimestamp SigningTimes and hashes differ

Item 1. is due to the changed subfilter
Item 2. became necessary to include signing time and revocation information.
Signing time is not strictly necessary here as a time stamp is present.
Item 3. is due to the presence of signed attributes, see item 2, and the
changed subfilter.
Item 4. is due to the different times of signing.

I would start by trying without the revocation information first.

Regards,   Michael