Hello, I managed adding textfield to cell, but the text is odd and is
stretching inside of it. Also, the textbox is always fitting to the cell.
Heres a pic of how it is:

[image: Imagem inline 1]

The 1st "Some text" is when there is text inside of a editable textfield,
after I change it, it stays centered perfectly with no problems. If i
create a textfield not editable, the text goes that way, even after setting
the size. And the border of ir, i`m not managing to let it thin, when I set
to thin, the border is dotted.

heres my method:

public void addTextField(PdfPTable table, PdfWriter pw, String fieldId,
String fieldText, boolean editable) throws IOException, DocumentException {
        Rectangle rectangle = new Rectangle(0,0,100,10);
        rectangle.setBorder(0);
        TextField textField = new TextField(pw, rectangle, fieldId);
        textField.setBackgroundColor(Color.WHITE);
        textField.setBorderColor(Color.BLACK);
        textField.setBorderWidth(0.2f);
        textField.setText(fieldText);
        textField.setFontSize(8);
        textField.setAlignment(Element.ALIGN_BOTTOM);

        textField.setBorderStyle((int)TextField.BORDER_WIDTH_MEDIUM);

        PdfFormField pff = textField.getTextField();
        if (editable){
            pff.setFieldFlags(PdfFormField.FF_READ_ONLY);
        }

        PdfPCell cell = new PdfPCell();
        cell.setCellEvent(new FieldPositioningEvents(writer, pff));
        table.addCell(cell);
    }

Thanks :D

<<textfield.png>>