I noticed that none of the methods of the HtmlPipelineContext are marked
virtual as of v5.4.2 of itextsharp.xmlworker.  These overridability
semantics are inconsistent with the HtmlPipelineContext  class in iText
xmlworker v5.4.2, where all methods are overridable by virtue of not being
labeled "final".

I noticed this bug because I wanted to subclass HtmlPipelineContext and
override its Clone() method.  In my opinion, HtmlPipelineContext's Clone()
method is broken because it doesn't even make a real effort to clone its
IImageProvider; instead it constructs a
HtmlPipelineContext+CloneImageProvider that only captures the original
context's rootPath field.  This approach completely destroys the power of
the IImageProvider abstraction (not to mention the fact that it's causing
me heartburn because my images are in a database, not on a filesystem!).

So, I suppose I'm reporting two separate issues.  But getting the methods
of HtmlPipelineContext marked "virtual" would take virtually no effort and
would at least get me un-stuck.

--mschaad