Hi,

I am using ImageRenderInfo for parsing PDFs and getting ImageBytes but for
my perticular PDF file which has one big PNG image in it nothing else, the
ImageRenderInfo.getImage() gives nothing if I save the bytes as .png on
filesystem the image is all black.

Here is the code.

public void renderImage(ImageRenderInfo renderInfo)
        {
                cnt++;
                try
                {
          //  String filename;
          //  FileOutputStream os;
            PdfImageObject image = renderInfo.getImage();

            if (image == null) return;
            //filename = String.format(path,
renderInfo.getRef().getNumber(), image.getFileType());
           // os = new FileOutputStream(filename);
           // os.write(image.getImageAsBytes());
            byte [] pageImageBytes = imageMap.get(pageNumber);

            if(pageImageBytes == null)
            {
                pageImageBytes = new byte[image.getImageAsBytes().length];

                System.arraycopy(image.getImageAsBytes(), 0, pageImageBytes, 0,
image.getImageAsBytes().length);
                imageMap.put(pageNumber, pageImageBytes);

                //java.io.InputStream _in = new
ByteArrayInputStream(pageImageBytes);
                        //BufferedImage im = ImageIO.read(_in);
                ImageIO.write(image.getBufferedImage(), "png", new
File("/Users/ayeole/Desktop/images/Img"+cnt+".png"));
            }
            else
            {
                byte [] newBytes = new byte[image.getImageAsBytes().length +
imageMap.get(pageNumber).length];
                System.arraycopy(image.getImageAsBytes(), 0, newBytes, 0,
image.getImageAsBytes().length);
                System.arraycopy(imageMap.get(pageNumber),0,
newBytes,image.getImageAsBytes().length, imageMap.get(pageNumber).length);
                imageMap.put(pageNumber, newBytes);
            }

           // os.flush();
          //  os.close();
        }
                catch (IOException e)
        {
            System.out.println(e.getMessage());
        }
        }

Please let me know if you anyone has any solution for this...