Da: Valentin Ts. Ivanov [mailto:vliva...@bobs.bg]
Inviato: mercoledì 10 luglio 2013 15:18
A: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Oggetto: Re: [iText-questions] Creating BaseFont problems

Hi,
Not sure if it helps , but after the code you provided I use one line more, for
example:

public static final String FONT =
"C:/myproj/26062013/source/proj/target/classes/fonts/arial.ttf";
..
..
BaseFont bf;
bf = BaseFont.createFont(FONT, BaseFont.WINANSI, BaseFont.NOT_EMBEDDED);
ffs.createPdf(RESULT[0], bf, TEXT);
com.itextpdf.text.Font fnt = new com.itextpdf.text.Font(bf, 8);

is further config needed?