huang_jihua,

huang_jihua wrote
> However, I found that some files are attached some useless data, using
> adobe reader can verify, but through itext not be verified.

Strictly speaking those PDFs are broken. The specification requires:

> The last line of the file shall contain only the end-of-file marker,
> %%EOF.

Adobe Reader tries to be nice by accepting the PDF and ignoring the added
bytes.

iText in its signature analysis is stricter: After all the PDF has been
changed by adding those extra bytes not included in the signature.

But as those PDFs actually are broken, wondering whether the signature is
valid essentially is a futile task.

Regards,   Michael