From: Saravanan shri
<s.shrisarava...@gmail.com<mailto:s.shrisarava...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, August 2, 2013 12:20 PM
To: Post here
<itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: [iText-questions] 'HELP NEEDED' how to add swf's supported files to
create pdf in itext (using java)

Hi all,

     I have created one swf file, in which it will run with the help of some
external files (5 mp3 files, 2 xml files, and 6 image files). When I have
create the pdf using itext I can only able to embedded the swf file alone. How
should able to add these external files to run the swf.  It would be helpful if
you give some sample.

Thanks in advance,
Shri Saravanan