I know it came done (if you really want), but why would you want that?

From: TvT <tvtre...@nepatec.de<mailto:tvtre...@nepatec.de>>
Date: Monday, August 12, 2013 10:36 AM
To: Post here
<itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] display Signature info on EVERY page

Maybe he wants something like this (multiple widgets pointing to the same
field):<http://itext-general.2136553.n4.nabble.com/file/n4237594/2274_2007_H_PROVISIONAL_-_multifield_-_Adobe.pdf>
2274_2007_H_PROVISIONAL_-_multifield_-_Adobe.pdf<http://itext-general.2136553.n4.nabble.com/file/n4237594/2274_2007_H_PROVISIONAL_-_multifield_-_Adobe.pdf>

To which you Leonard replied "Your idea works as well."

2013/8/12 Leonard Rosenthol <lrose...@adobe.com<mailto:lrose...@adobe.com>>
>I need to display a text with signature information on EVERY page and not only
>in one

Why?   It doesn't make any sense – either logical or legal.

Leonard

From: Knezevich Marco
<marco.knezev...@insiel.it<mailto:marco.knezev...@insiel.it>>
Date: Monday, August 12, 2013 9:56 AM
To: Post here
<itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>>

Hi,

I am new in itext. After applying digital signature, I need to display a text
with signature information on EVERY page and not only in one.

I found the post in:

http://itext-general.2136553.n4.nabble.com/display-Signature-in-Footer-of-every-page-td4237064.html

where was written “It is possible to have widgets on multiple pages referring
to the same signature field …….”

Can someone tell me how can I do this?

I tried a lot of time but I did not resolve the problem.

Thanks in advance to everybody will help me :-)

Marco

AVVISO DI RISERVATEZZA Informazioni riservate possono essere contenute nel
messaggio o nei suoi allegati. Se non siete i destinatari indicati nel
messaggio, o responsabili per la sua consegna alla persona, o se avete ricevuto
il messaggio per errore, siete pregati di non trascriverlo, copiarlo o inviarlo
a nessuno. In tal caso vi invitiamo a cancellare il messaggio ed i suoi
allegati. Grazie. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE Confidential information may be
contained in this message or in its attachments. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message, or responsible for message delivering to that
person, or if you have received this message in error, you may not transcribe,
copy or deliver this message to anyone. In that case, you should delete this
message and its attachments. Thank you.