On 21/08/2013 17:37, karthikeyan.murugesan.nonemplo...@pnc.com wrote:
Hi I am populating data to the given PDF form.
   In a 'check box ' I am trying to enable it. But it is not happening..
My code is below.. Anyone could help why its not working?

Let's read ISO-32000-1 section 12.7.4.2.3 entitled Check Boxes. It says "The appearance for the off state is optional but, if present, shall be stored in the appearance dictionary under the name Off. Yes should be used as the name for the on state."

If the spec says that the value is "Yes", then why are you setting it to "On"? Did you check the possible values of the check box?