Hi ,
I'm using pdfforms (sample create w9 ) which is great but is there a way not to
open the application on the client side  but to save it directly to sql server
database for the user to download at a later stage.
Sorry if you have been asked this question before but can't find or understand
any search results on google. (I'm new to asp.net developing )

Paul Johnson
you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

Nettitude employ a secure email policy for sending emails to customers. Should
your email service support ESMTP, you will likely have received this email over
TLS. We also utilise a backup secure service via Cisco Registered Envelope
Service. For more information visit https://res.cisco.com/websafe/about

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by a content
checking tool for the presence of computer viruses.

Nettitude Limited is a Company registered in England
Registered Address
Nettitude Limited, 1 Jephson Court, Tancred Close, Leamington Spa,
Warwickshire, CV31 3RZ
Company Registration Number: 4705154
VAT Number: 812 4539 44
www.nettitude.com