Hi,

I am using .net application. We have WebClient class which is equivalent to
URLConnection. But the website from which we need to get the image is using
Forms Authentication. So even when i provide the credentials to webclient
class its throwing an error remote server returned an error 403 forbidden.

Kindly suggest me another approach.

Thanks & Regards
DSRK Balarka