Using: iText v 5.4.3 - Jdk 1.7_u25 32bit

I wonder how do I save pdf files with incremental updates.

Reading the PDF format specification v1.7, section 3.4.5 page 98
http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/pdf_reference_1-7.pdf
Talks about "Incremental Updates." Read this section for more info.

At the moment, I get a pdf template from server, fill in a few fields, and
sign.

Then reopen the document, and use the method:
pdfStamperInstance.getAcroFields (). extractRevision
("SignatureFieldNameHere");

That gives me an InputStream. According to the documentation of iText, this
inputStream is the revision of pdf document associated with the signature.

I transfer this revision to the server. On the server, i want to add this
revision in the same template and save.

The class PdfStamper already has a constructor that seems pretty close to
what I need:

//From the iText API
PdfStamper (PdfReader reader, OutputStream them, pdfVersion char, boolean
append)
Starts the process of adding extra content to an existing PDF document,
possibly as a new revision.

So i trying:
  - I create an instance of the PdfReader reading the pdf template
  - I create an instance of the above PdfStamper using the constructor:
    //outputFileFos is a FileOutputStream
     new PdfStamper (reader, outputFileFos, '\ 0', true);

How i do append the revision on the stamper instance?