Op 4/09/2013 7:42, Bapuji Nakka schreef:
> I can't use the test certificate generated from CACERT.ORG
> <http://CACERT.ORG>. invalid key size error is coming.
>
> Iam using itext -5.3.3 and Bouncycastle -jdk15on-149.
>
> Pls guide me

Please read http://itextpdf.com/book/digitalsignatures page 18

Feel free to experiment with this example, but don’t panic if you get an
InvalidKeyException saying that the key size is invalid. Due to import
control restrictions by the governments of a few countries, the
encryption libraries shipped by default with the Java SDK restrict the
length, and as a result the strength, of encryption keys.
If you want to avoid this problem, you need to replace the default
security JARs in your Java installation with the Java Cryptography
Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files. These JARs
are available for download from http://java.oracle.com/ in eligible
countries.