Does the error still exist in iText 5.4.5?
Does the error still exist in the version that is currently in the SVN
repository.
We're releasing a new iText version next week.
We've made a ticket internally to check this as soon as possible (before
next week's release), but we'd appreciate all extra information you can
share.