Hi Jing,

iText 2.1.5 will be 5 years old this week. There's no free support provided
on this mailing list for such old versions. You should either:
- upgrade to the latest version of iText (as of today, 5.5.0 is the latest)
- inquire if you could get paid support for 2.1.5 (
http://itextpdf.com/sales/ )

Best regards,
alexis