Christian Fritschka schreef op 17/04/2014 16:02:
> Hi at all,
>
> we have a customer who created a pdf with itext  at 08:46:09 (in adobe
> reader).

Let's assume that this is the time on the clock of the computer on which
the PDF was generated.
The time on the computer was set at the moment the OS was installed and
could have been manually changed afterwards.

>   After signing this document creating time was 08:46:08 (in adobe reader).

You're not telling us if the signature has a timestamp.
If so, that time is the time on the timestamping server.
If not, it's the time on the computer on which the PDF was signed.

>   but if I read the time with iText after signing I get 08:46:09.

How do you read the time with iText?
Are you reading the time from the metadata?
Or are you reading the time from the signature?

Open the PDF in a text editor and look for the metadata, my guess is
that you'll find the time given by iText.
Now examine the signature with iText and look at the signing time, my
guess is that you'll find the time given by Acrobat.