Hello all,

yesterday, we've released iText 5.5.1; today we released iTextSharp 5.5.1.
The Central Maven Repository is being updated as we speak.

For more info about this release, please take a look at the
- release notes: http://itextpdf.com/release/iText551
- changelog: http://itextpdf.com/changelog/551

We value your feedback. Help us Improve iText by taking a short survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/iText-community

best regards,
iText Software