Amsala Suresh,

Suresh Amsala wrote
> I want to compress a *PDF file size from MB's to KB's* (if the file size
> is 5 MB then it should be compressed in to KB's like 500 KB or 600 KB).

What information in those PDFs is superfluous in your context and can be
thrown away?

Regards,   Michael

PS: Knowing nothing about the PDFs in question it is hard to tell whether or
not they can be compressed at all. There of course are some techniques like

* replacing images with lower-resolution or lower-quality replacements (but
you have not told us whether there are images in those PDFs and whether they
may be downgraded);
* removing embedded fonts if you know they are available to the target
audience PDF viewers and provide the required information (but you have not
told us whether there are such embedded fonts);
* re-compressing the streams at highest compression setting and switching to
object streams (but the files may already use those settings);
* hunting for duplicate objects like identical header images included
separately in the file (but you have not indicated whether there are such
duplicates)...