Hi, I have a problem that can maybe relate to this one.

I'm signing the file client-side and after I'm uploading it to S3, but when
I download the file the signature becomes invalid.

I was wondering if the HTTPS transport in between the client and the S3
end-point might be corrupting the signature.

Thanks

--
Paulo Melo
Equipe Clip