I am trying to take an existing pdf with 200 pages as input and delete tags
if there are any and then create tags again using itext. My requirement is
to alter text for those newly created tags for read out loud option.
For example, in the existing pdf if there is data like "sample_data", using
read out loud option in adobe causing to read it as "sample underscore
data". I need to change such data for reading properly.
So far I could able to delete tags by following link.
"http://itext-general.2136553.n4.nabble.com/Removing-PdfStructureTreeRoot-from-Tagged-PDF-td2156717.html";
 I am unable to continue further.  I tried to create a new pdf with tags
from that. But no tags were attached.  Can any please let me know the
approch to fulfil my requirement.