xiaoyuandlg wrote
> I am afraid that I am in a similar situation like you described. This also
> makes me remember the issue on a
> java barcode generator
> <http://www.keepautomation.com/guide/java_barcode_generator.html>
>  I've met before.

Hi,did you solve your problem?I seem to meet the similar problem.
I have an excelsheet with 2 columns. First column named Reference No and
second column named barcode.
The first column stores unique numbers like A12345,A00067 etc. Now I want to
display barcodes of the corresponding Reference ids in the 2nd column. Also,
When I goto Insert->Object then it gives me a list except Active Barcode in
case I want to add it.I don't know exactly how to display barcode of a
unique number without installing any software.Can anyone help me???