Feng,

Feng Qing wrote
> In pdf parsing the TL operator sets the vertical difference between lines
> in the same paragraph.
> As shown by [Adobe Portable Document Format Reference Manual Version 1.3],
> the leading is measured
> by the unit of line heights (like 1.2 or 1.8 times of the current line
> height).
> From where can we find the line height itself?

A - If you look at the text on your image, you can read:

> The leading parameter, Tl , is measured in unscaled text space units.

So not "unit of line heights like 1.2 or 1.8 times of the current line
height" but "unscaled text space units". Thus, the TL parameter is NOT
depending on some line height parameter. BTW, fairly often it is 0 because
the automatic advance by Tl is quite seldomly used nowadays.

If you need some line height nonetheless, have a look at the font size.

Of course both leading and font size still are subject to the current
transformation matrix and the text matrix...

B - Why on earth are you working with such an ancient PDF reference? Since
2008 the PDF specification is an ISO norm, 32000-1,
http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/PDF32000_2008.pdf

Regards,   Michael