Hi All,
I need one urgent help to print simplified chinese charaters in itext.I am
restricted to use on ARIALN.TTF/ARIALNB.TTF.Also please suggest the
character encoding which i need to use.When i use this font with Identify-h
or utf-8 or winansi the chinese characters simply disappears from my
pdf.Quick help is much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ashesh K Sinha.
Senior Software Engineer.