1. Please use StackOverflow to post a question. The mailing-list is being abandoned. Response-time will be higher on SO. 2. Are you sure you posted the correct PDF? I opened the PDF in RUPS and I found the Calibri font in only a couple of clicks. See attachment: The XObject with name /Fm0 has a font with name /TT1 in its resources with the /BaseFont name /Calibri. Seems like there's something wrong with the recursiveness in your code.