Hi Bruno; thanks for your quick response.

I read again "PADES" and certainly does not mention anything about DELTA CRL
.

This is my problem:

The "CA" of my certificate, issues a "CRL" weekly and "DELTA CRL" every day.

At the time to digitally sign the document, the certificate validation
process uses both CRLs.

But at the time of add the verification information in the digital
signature, is not whether add the two CRLs or combine them into one file CRL
(if this is posible) ?