On 5/21/2015 7:18 AM, Gunasekaran Velu wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am working on convert image to searchable PDF( i can find the text
> in the PDF).
>
> How can i do that using itextsharp. i tried with itextsharp but did
> not get proper result.
>
> Please do the needful.

1. This mailing-list has been abandoned; use StackOverflow instead.
2. You need an OCR solution. iTextSharp doesn't do OCR!

In other words: you are trying to use a tool to do something for which
the tool wasn't designed.
It is only normal that the tool doesn't work. Find another tool that
meets your needs.
Google for OCR and you should gain a better understanding of your
requirement.