Hi All,

I am using itextpdf 5.1.0 jar for adding images to pdf document.
Getting error -
[Fatal Error] :2:2: The markup in the document following the root element
must be well- formed Error

What could be the root cause of this error, the image gets added
successfully but this error is shown up in the logs whenever the append
Image to PDF utility is executed.

Any pointers?

Thanks in Advance.
Regards,