Hi all,

I am facing an issue when trying to populate a combed text field with
Arabic data.

This happens when the field is "highlighted". When I open the PDF, I see
that the Arabic string in the "highlighted" field had been reversed so ف ا
د ي appears ي د ا ف but when I click on the field, the "highlight"
disappears and the letters appears in the correct sequence.

This happens regardless of the initial direction set in the field property
in Acrobat. I do not know if there is any way to programmatically set the
direction on an existing field. This also does not happen with regular
fields (i.e. fields which are not combed).

Is this a bug and is there a workaround or is this something I'm missing?

Thank you all for your time.