Hello,

I use iTextSharp to create PDF/A documents with links

I spent several hours to fix an issue in my code.

I got a null-reference exception when calling newPage() after putting a link (PDFAction) in previous page.

I had to debug inside the source of the PDF/A part to figure out that the ColorProfile is to be assigned into the PDFWriter *before *doing anything (I was assigning it just before closing the document).

So I just want to suggest to add a check on this case

In PdfA1Checker.cs, after line 422 (version 5.5.7), throw an exception if the colorProfile is null with a text complaining about the ColorProfile being null in the PDFWriter. This would help developers to fix this issue.

Regards,

Alain